To login to Edline, click here
If you are new to Edline, please read the introduction below:
Edline is an easy way for you to keep-up-to-date online. Once you have activated your account, and your school has posted information, you can use Edline to:
- Check your child’s latest grades
- Verify attendance
- Receive email alerts when new grades are posted
- Receive emails with school or class information
- View your ‘Combined Calendar’ to see all the events from the school calendar and your child’s own classes and activities
- See what homework is not turned in and read notes from your child’s teachers
- Read daily announcements, lunch menus, school policies, and classroom news
- View team and club activities • And much more…
How to Set Up your Edline Account
1. Make sure you have your personal Edline Activation Code. You will get this code from someone at your school or it might be printed at the bottom of this sheet.
2. Go to www.edline.net
and Click on ‘Click here if you have a new activation code'
To see pictures and directions of steps 3 and 4, click the Help button at the top of the Edline page.
Follow instructions, or for more information click the ‘Print an account setup guide’ link.
3. Fill in your Activation Code. Your school may give you one parent code for each child. If you receive
several parent codes because you have several children, enter each parent code one after the other. Then
you can view all your children’s information from the same login account. If you happen to receive the same
code for the same child twice you do not have to enter it again. Click "Activate This Code" once you have
entered all codes.
4. Follow the remaining steps to create your Edline Screen Name and Password. When asked if you already
have an account, click "New Account" if this is your first time using Edline. If you already have an Edline
account, click "Combine Accounts" to add this child to your existing account.
5. On the last account activation page, print the "Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide" so you can make the
most of Edline. After this, you no longer need your Activation Code - you will always use your Screen Name
and Password to access Edline. Don't share this information with anyone!
Whenever you login to Edline, click on your child’s name in the yellow Shortcuts box.
You will then see shortcuts to his or her classes, activities, calendar and reports. Be sure to click the Help
button and read or print the ‘Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide’ to take advantage of Edline features.